Mind map through online Visual Thesaurus


I have often wondered how we think and innovate. How incredible human mind is for its capacity and capability which can cut through barriers of learning and knowledge. As fascinated as we are with the workings of the brain, so have there been efforts to replicate the innards of the human mind through artificial intelligence. We definitely have achieved some progress on this front. For the common folk, one may not have the benefit of twiddling with technologies or use artificial intelligence or gadgets, but some are available at hand to just explore how one's thought processes work. One such interesting tool I found on the net was the Visual Thesaurus.

Just as an example, I have the images here of what was in my mind when I was thinking of a title and a punchline for my blog. I just keyed in these words into the visual thesaurus and to my surprise I found that this is exactly the words that were going through my mind. The analogy of the human mind map is well represented through the Visual Thesaurus.

Give it a try to check what your visual thinking is upto!

No comments:

Post a Comment